CASA-Trinity is considered an essential service. As of July 6, 2020, we have offered in-person care. We work diligently to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our clients while we preserve community access to critical SUD services.
In accordance with COVID-19 guidance, effective 3/16, CASA-Trinity, Inc. will implement updated protocols, TEMPORARILY, in all of our locations. These protocols will remain in effect until further notice:
- Clients will not be allowed to have any visitors at any of our locations
- No outside groups (AA/Alanon) meetings will take place
- All clients will be screened for COVID-19 according to OASAS protocol
- In-person care is available (07/06/2020)
- Telehealth may continue to be available as requested
If you have any question regarding these updated protocols you may contact your local CASA-Trinity, Inc. office.
Please visit our RECOVERY during COVID-19 page for additional resources on sobriety.
If you are interested in substance abuse prevention information during COVID-19 restrictions, you may visit our tab under Prevention with the sub menu COVID-19.